Sunday, February 6, 2011

Why Weekends Are Needed

1. Beautiful AM round of golf with TH, can I just say that 70 degrees in February is why I heart CA. Next round we better play best ball to improve our scores though.
2. Relaxing with the PA family! MPR set up the hammock, so comfy. AR is healing from his poor Achilles heel rupture, learning all sorts of ways to be unproductive while resting. Oh and we watched BYU beat UNLV.
3. Friday evening soccer game with the Bransons. I am learning to appreciate this sport...even if I still clearly know none of the rules.
4. Gorgeous Sunset
5. 10 hours of sleep Saturday night!
6. Meditation in the silver bullet
7. CT making dinner for DB and I, followed by a great review on excellent writing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I tell you how honored I am to receive an acronym? Also, I saw Fine Frenzy in DC three or four years ago. She was AWESOME.

Bryce said...

Nothing about the game or bowling? Either way it was a good weekend...

Jess said...

DB...you definitely deserve the acronym!

Sorry Bryce, bowling was only a social anxiety attack! ;) The game was however great!