Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Wedding Day BS and BWG!

First shot of The Greens after the beautiful temple sealing!
A gorgeous and loving couple. I may possibly be their biggest fan, like I almost made a banner that read Go Team Green (but the poster board clashed with my dress). Seriously though, I love BS and BWG. BS and I been friends for almost FOUR years and I'll tell you what, in that four years my respect and admiration has continued to increase for this guy as he constantly and sincerely cares for those around him, including me. He's my favorite. I've been privileged to visit teach BWG for almost two years now...she has spent more time teaching and serving me than I to her. Her love, listening ear, humor, wisdom, and shopping expertise in unbeatable. I love this woman. Now you can see why I'm the biggest fan of two of my favorite friends tying the knot, making one more eternal family! Plus gorgeous people should marry gorgeous people.

MP and I
KT and I (love love the poke-a-dots!)
The bride with her beautiful maids
BWG and her ladies
The whole group celebrating!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Awww thanks Jess! Love you and am so glad you were there! And thanks for all of your amazing help. It definitely helped make the day less stressful :).