Thursday, April 21, 2011

What Is Almost As Sweet As Watching the Yankees Win?

Watching the Red Soxs lose when you're with a Soxs fan, and lose badly to boot!
Thanks to Sammy P and Mr. Ohio being too "busy" to go to the game LS and I were afforded the opportunity to go in their place! A well spent night in my humble opinion.

Things I heart from the evening:
1. The Yankees fan decked out in Yankees gear, who became my immediate friend when I playfully tapped his shoulders and said: LET'S GO YANKEES
2. Being an obnoxious Yankees fan among Red Soxs fan NEVER gets old! NEVER!
3. Waving arrogantly goodbye to the Soxs fan as they made the walk of shame, leaving early when they realized their team was not going to make a comeback.
4. The hot dog with relish (thanks LS!). There is nothing like the first hot dog of the season.
5. Winning the Dibs challenge...first time EVER!
LS and I at the game. I had my Yankees shirt on but it was FREEZING so it unfortunately was covered that evening.

Things I bet LS did NOT heart about the evening:
1. Red Soxs losing (obviously)
2. Listening to an obnoxious RS hater all night long (pretty sure she'll not be wanting to hit up anymore games with me)
3. The cold weather that burns a little more when you're losing

I heart BASEBALL!

No comments: