Monday, April 25, 2011

Why Monday Is The New Friday

There was no typo in the post title. I assure you, Monday is the new Friday. Why?

GOLF LEAGUE IS ON MONDAYS!

A change to golf at least once every week. My dream come true really. I've been meeting the future "me" in several of the ladies in the league. 50 something spit-fires that have pretty killer golf games.

This week I sunk a 35 ft putt on #4, pared 4 holes, continued my love affair with my driver, didn't land in the sand once (yes I am shocked over this fact too), and shaved off 8 strokes from my game compared to last Monday. This is why I love golf. Always room for improvement.

Did I mention that after our round of golf we had some good looking men from the clubhouse serenade us while we dined? Yes, this league is legit.

Can't wait until next Monday!



1 comment:

RandiLynn said...

it's settled....i'm moving to cali...and joining your golf league/team thing....the end