Saturday, September 1, 2012

Mama Berry Turns 50!!!

 I know, you're saying to yourselves, "this woman cannot be 50 years old, she doesn't look a day over 39". It is called good genes folks. 
I asked Mama Berry to name off 5 accomplishments from the last 50 years...she was somewhat speechless. I'll take an author's license and list some for her:

1. Raised three awesome kids! (and the awesome comes from Mama Berry)
2. She's been a successful registered nurse
3. She's currently a very capable and intelligent CFO of Berry Oil 
4. She's a faithful and compassionate visiting teacher
5. And now she's being the world's coolest grandma! 

These are just 5 accomplishments of many, but really this woman is my hero and the smartest lady I know. 

Happy Birthday Mama Berry! 


PS: Poncho enjoyed his prime rib so much that he took a quick nap after dinner.

No comments: