Saturday, September 29, 2012

Table And Chairs Refinishing Project

First, let me just say that when wanting to refinish table and/or chairs, use spray paint. Do not use paint brush method...it takes forever! 
Second, I recommend that you have two working limbs to accomplish such a task. If not then you better be like me and awesome at delegating my projects to a wonderful family. Mama Berry, Dadio, Sam Jam, Amie, and Susie Q will always have a place at this table after all their hard work. Thanks so much! This project reminded me why HC gave me the "QC" nickname. I am the master at quality control. 
Third, we (Team Jess minus the Jess) are almost finished. One more layer of sealing glaze and then we need to re-upholster the chairs and then it will be complete! I am in love with the fabric I found...stay tuned for the finished product. 







No comments: