Sunday, September 9, 2012

Early 27th Birthday Party!

Saturday we celebrated the Berry National Holiday. Saturday also happens to be the 11th anniversary of my second chance on life. Recall story here. I'm grateful to be alive. I may be turning 27 years old on Monday, I may feel like I'm 80 years old most days, I may look like I'm only 18 years old, but no matter what age I am physically or mentally I'm grateful I have an opportunity to experience mortality. AND I'm extremely grateful for the family and friends that help get me to each birthday year after year. THANKS TO EACH OF YOU!

Amie made this AWESOME NY Yankees cake for me...total surprise!
 Poncho (one of my favorite Yankees fan!) and I...I like to think Jack Berry is with the two of us in spirit in this photo.  I'm extremely blessed to have the two greatest grandpas in the world...pure truth.  

 Someone really loved the blue pinstripes! 
 Sam Jam made an awesome cake for Mama Berry too...it fell in the car and Mama Berry said it was the perfect cake for a 50 year old. ;) A little ruffled but still pretty sweet!
 Mattie Faye loves Poncho!
 My newest Yankees' fan...in the making.

Here's to 27 being a better year than last year! Let's pray and hope it will be!

No comments: