Sunday, September 30, 2012

September...A Blur

I kept thinking I'll be more consist in updating my blog but I suspect that until my house is finished life will continue to be stressful and crazy. This month has been a busy blur. Full of running house errands, work mtgs and travel, and then as per usual dealing with my less than perfect physical body. On the 24th I had my quarterly botox injections...my doctor was amazed she could get the needle in the concrete muscles. That day I did fairly well, given we had to drive to and from SLC, UT for the injections. The next day wasn't so hot. I ended up with a migraine that lasted through the night. (My daily chronic headaches have been giving me a run for my money). Thursday I had an occipital nerve block done for my headaches. This consisted of eight burning shots in my head...I must be tougher than nails or just crazy. Needless to say I have been a human pin cushion this week...literally. Thankfully, I've had no more headaches since Thursday!  
It is weeks like these that I'm reminded just how much help I need at times and how grateful I am for all who selflessly help take care of me. Particularly one, Mama Berry, who sacrificed a lot of time this week nursing me back to health. Not feeling well consistently is frustrating and at times very despairing, but also very humbling knowing that the Lord always is placing willing helpers in my path. 

Below is the random recap from the last few weeks...
 I considered buying one of these HOT purses but opted for orange Born flats instead...
 My Saturday morning helper
 I love and miss DP...as of a couple weeks ago I've got to be caffeine free per doctor's orders. But on special occasions I'll still enjoy a warm, flat DP! 

 The twins "hard" at work while golfing in a tournament with my folks...
 After botox injections we got to stop by and meet Miss Mia for the first time! I'm so excited that my PA family has moved closer!!! Isn't she a doll!
 For almost a full glorious month I had a bowl of these amazing peaches every day...at least once a day. Awesome perk being back in Idaho!
And just this afternoon was welcomed by this muddy mess after my nap. 

No comments: