Monday, August 18, 2008

Enlightening Travels

I returned last week from another trip to Idaho where I gathered with family and friends to celebrate the life of my sweet Grandma, Ardella Faye Berry. While funerals don't always get described as a joyous occasion this one was! Jack and Ardella are reunited after seven years and no one can be sad about a life lived well! Below is a brief summary of a few lessons I learned from this great woman!

I had the awesome opportunity to spend quality time with my brothers that was long overdue. My niece Avery hung to me like a true "mini-me" and really was the most comforting gift I could have received coming home to Idaho that week. I of course got to spend another great week with my Canadian cousins! Shane and Laura are as hilarious as ever! Even sick Laura is a spitfire! Golfing with Shawn and Shane really was the best morning of the trip. I learned after all these years how funny and witty quiet and reversed Shawn is! I love my family so very much!

No comments: