Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hot White Devils vs Stanford Saints

Is there a better smell than mud in cleats on a February Saturday morning? What was suppose to be a flag football "scrimmage" turned out to be a "semi-tackle" football game last Saturday but as President Brooke "Trout" says: "A Relief Society that tackles together stays together". This is true for both Stanford 1st and Stanford 2nd wards. :) Coming away from the game this year without a concussion I count my lucky stars and admire the bruises that are still gracing my left arm and legs. While we (The Hot White Devils) lost this particular Saturday I am confident that our next re-match we'll come off conquerors! Now is where I am suppose to say that the important part is that everyone had fun (which I am sure they did) and it doesn't matter who wins, my competitive nature won't allow for me to sincerely say that, sorry BUT thanks for all who played and we look forward to seeing you out on the field again soon.
My favorite of HC! Her most common stance of the day: "Here, would you like your flag back?" What a scrapper that one is!
Cecilie's pose speaks volumes!
Well done HC!
Brooke Trout
Mike always makes the best football faces.
Case in point, awesome face Mike!

Adam Findley was kind enough to take these great photos at the game. Please visit: http://permanentdaylight.org and click on SmugMug to view all the football photos (this is just a sampling of the day's awesome plays)!

1 comment:

LRH said...

I'm loving these pics. There's nothing like action shots!