Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Inner Workings Of The Stanford Sophomore Mind

Welcome to a new mini-series on my blog with guest blogger: Stanford Sophomore. It is good to have variety in life, why not on my blog? Plus this particular guest blogger reminds me a lot of myself at her age, so it will be close to reading the inner workings of my mind when I was her age at times. Random as ever! Enjoy!

Yesterday I woke up to a phone call from my mother, my phone was on silent. I got dressed and ready and went down to breakfast. After breakfast I got redressed with a grapefruit juice free t-shirt. I had social dance yesterday so I needed to look somewhat decent.

I don't know what my Plan A is yet. People ask me why Mechanical Engineering and I honestly don't have a plan. I do have some backup plans though.

Potential Plan B's:
Advertisement Consultant - I usually pay more attention to the advertisements on TV than the TV show. I scrutinize billboards.
Columnist - I like to write personal views.
Author of historical fiction - yeah I started writing a book when I was about eight. I didn't get all the way through, but I still have the notes. Also I used to fall asleep each night to a story (usually a love story, I'm a romantic) I made up in my head.
Kayak Instructor - I don't like water, yet I love kayaking, strange combination.
High School Yearbook Adviser - Something I love that is growing a little obsolete with Facebook. I love yearbook. I could be a math or science teacher on the side.
Domestique - Every July I watch the Tour.
Tour Guide - I really like history, and I would love focusing on one specific place for a few years and then change to another. I don't think I have a loud enough voice.
Personal Assistant - I'd be good.
Event Organizer like a wedding planner - I would love arranging an entire room and decorating.

My mother told me not to run into a wall this morning. I haven't run into a wall for a long time... I don't know what she was referring to...

1 comment:

Deborah said...

That was awesome on so many levels.