Sunday, February 15, 2009

T. Hammer Comes To The Bay!

Two weekends ago T. Hammer came to visit as she was moving to Washington from SoCal. It was a quick trip but we got the essentials in: FOOD, chatting, and Ghirardelli's Square for hot cookie bottom fudge sundaes. T. Hammer and I grew up together in The Valley, Tiff has always been such an amazing and consistent friend. As we've watched others we've grown up with take certain paths we always discuss how grateful we are we took the paths we did! I am very thankful for her example and wisdom. I am so excited for her to come back in March and for Seattle this summer!!! Yah Yah!

1 comment:

Mandi Burrell said...

How fun...I so wish I could visit you but only time will tell. Thanks for always sending me updates on your blog...feel free to check mine out even though I don't send ya the cute reminders.