Thursday, October 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE TROUT!!!

Top Ten Reasons Why I heart BT:

10. She secretly LOVES the Yankees more than I do.
9. She dances at any time of day (music must constantly play in her head)!
8. She lets you cuss, rant, rave all night long!
7. She sees the tenderness in others, even before they recognize it.
6. She finishes conversations.
5. Gives sincere positive affirmations at every opportunity.
4. Her family is legit! Kind, loving, hilarious.
3. Sacrifices time, energy, and emotions to do the right things, to be a good friend, to serve, to talk when a friend needs it.
2. Straight shooter, says it like it is-even when the truth isn't packaged in a nice blue bow!
1. Is constantly working to improve herself, even in the smallest ways-thus being a great example to all whom associate with her.

I love you Trout!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Thanks Berry!! I love you too! With all my young girl heart.

GO RED SOX! ;-)