Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Whole Foods and Trader Joe's of Men

(Benj and AR getting ready to shovel LOTS of dirt)
Only RM(R), AR, and MPR will fully understand the titles for these two men but that's okay (Benj, I'll explain next email). Last night I got emails from these two favorites of mine that made me smile and tear up (bless and curse that tender heart). AR, my Asian brother, my family away from family...even if he can't hold his own when I put him in a headlock. Benj, the Whole Foods for all women...they'll notice what the rest of us see already, a stalwart man that has always has actions to back up his best intentions. :)

2 comments:

Adam said...

Benj is as wholesome, wholy, and whonderful as they come. Who better to be the Whole foods of men?

chris said...

truly, this photograph was faked, as no camera could possibly stand taking the glorious image of such celestial beings. it would melt to dross in an instant, shunned to shreds by the sheer stalwart manliness present.