Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Testimony of Christ

***For those that have questions or are curious in learning more of the beliefs of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints please feel free to comment on the post below.

The Savior, Jesus Christ, did live and died for each of us individually and now lives again. It is in and through our Savior that eternal salvation is made possible. My Savior is my brother, my Redeemer, my friend, and my light through mortality. With absolute certainty I bear humble witness that Jesus is the Christ! Christ willingly accepted his role in the plan of salvation. He suffered both for our sins and our pains, sufferings, and infirmities. He knows my every joy, my every pain, my every disappointment. He knows me by name and by my heart. Oh, how crucial this knowledge has and will continue to be in my life for my happiness and strength. The Atonement is available to all who come unto Him. The Atonement of Christ heals me from my sins and enables me daily! Also through the great sacrifice of our Savior, I have the amazing opportunity to be both spiritually and physically perfected. I know that when the Second Coming of our Savior comes I’ll be resurrected and have my imperfect body made whole. What a glorious day this will be! Christ offers peace from the storms of life if we will come unto Him.

1 comment:

tball said...

Love the post jess...