Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Retraction For My Nash Loving JN

Please see the below gchat as my retraction to Curry schooling Nash in my previous post. Per the stats I misstated (see stats below). Yet I am still very impressed with Curry.

Thanks for the correction JN, looking forward to the forgiveness that is forthcoming in 19 days.

Jaren: i really have to run to a 3:00 meeting
but i saw your gchat status and followed the link cuz i know you were at the suns game
2:55 PM you there?
me: yes
Jaren: first, i am jealous
second you are soo off
me: haha
Jaren: you said that stephen curry schooled nash
2:56 PM let me show you exhibit 1) final score, and more importantly exhibit 2) THEIR stats
Nash 12 pts off 11 shots (efficient) and 12 assists
+/- (impact to the game) +15
2:57 PM me: haha....true...I was mostly saying this in regards to their speed and grace in ball handling
Jaren: Curry 14 pts off 15 shots
8 assists
and -8
for his +/-
doesn't sound graceful to me to play MORE minutes than nash and get 50% less assists
2:58 PM me: I am humble enough to admit when I'm wrong
stats speaks to me
2:59 PM I'll print a retraction with the gchat ;)
(Curry is going to be better than Nash in the long run though...my prediction)
Jaren: 2 time MVP?
please
3:00 PM he will be better head to head because nash is 15 years older
but prime vs prime, no way
3:01 PM me: valid argument there
3:02 PM will you be forgiving me anytime soon for insulting your beloved Nash?
Jaren: hehe after my trip maybe
3:03 PM me: when is that again? just so I can gauge when we'll be friends again
Jaren: starts sat goes for 15 days
anyways gotta run to a meeting
glad you enjoyed the suns victory
3:04 PM
me: I did! enjoy your trip if I don't see you and I'll be excited to be friends after that

1 comment:

kt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.