Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thank Goodness Bruce Had To Go To China...

KT got amazing seats to the Suns/Warriors game for last night! I've been banking for months that BC (the other half of KT) would have to be in China and I'd get lucky enough to take his spot. Who says dreams do not come true? What a great time. We were ten rows up. Watching such a close game was awesome, most NBA games I attend are blowouts so this tight game was appreciated.
I also am very impressed with Stephen Curry, who played for Davidson up until last year. He schooled Steve Nash most of the game. For being a rookie he has great potential and handles the ball really well. I also laughed that I was calling him short all night and he is 6 ft 3 in...obviously he's not short compared to me.

Thanks for being in China Bruce!! Thanks KT for a great FHE!


1 comment:

kt said...

mmm I love the suns! And PLEASE I can't believe you didn't give a shout out to Amare Stoudemire.