Tuesday, September 6, 2011

After 4.5 Years...

I finally took a Stanford tour on Monday morning.  I know, this is something you do when you are a tourist or a perspective freshmen...I suppose I decided it was time to take the tour   when I learned they had cute tour guides. ;)  
  
In all seriousness or at least as serious as I am on my blog, LE gave an excellent tour.  I learned new things about Stanford, now know exactly where Ike's is on campus, spent a lovely hour walking around campus, watched an elderly Asian man approve noddingly that LE will graduate in four years from Stanford, and found myself wishing I had gone to Stanford yet again (if only for the personal chefs in houses).  :)  
 See a beautiful day!  The places where the sun shines 360 days of the year.

Up close view of Memorial Church.  

1 comment:

Bryan said...

Hi,
I just saw your church video and it was pretty inspiring. (This may not be the best way to get a hold of you, but the one way I found). You see, I catch and throw the same way you do. I caddy well as well. =) I have mild CP that affects all of my left side. Been that way for all of my 53 years, but then, you don't miss what you don't have (church and gospel excepted). At least that's how I've always looked at things. I am extremely blessed and can tie my own shoes, thanks. My Mom always said I was quite stubborn, but I think of it as determined instead. I love the Lord, my wife, kids and family. I have always wondered what it would be like to be female w/ CP? You do very well and I am proud and inspired by you.

Take care!

A brother in the gospel,

Bryan (Merilee) Meacham
Frederick, MD
bmeacham2 at yahoo dot com

PS. If you need anything, just ask!