Monday, September 26, 2011

A Must Read Author

CP* is the author of The Complete Guide To Everything.  A blog that will teach you anything, everything, and how to laugh.  If you don't find it hilarious then you are probably boring (there has to be a boring person or two in the world so if it you don't feel too badly).  
I give CP this shout-out for three reasons.
1. This is my way of persuading him to be a guest blogger soon (aka this week CP)!
2. I hope to reap some of the benefits when he's famous, after all I'm his unofficial PR rep. 
3. He's cool and I like cool people.    

*As of last week CP no longer wears glasses, read about it here

2 comments:

chris said...

and I must say, he is very handsome as well.

(thanks!)

Jess said...

Handsome, indeed.

You're welcome! Remember me when you're famous just like I still remember you since finding fame.