Sunday, September 11, 2011

National Holiday Gathering

On the actual day of my birthday, The Berry National Holiday, I woke up and had a massage first thing.  My old body needed that badly.  I left my massage to the most awesome voicemail from Dadio, singing the Berry birthday song.  He's got real potential to be as good as Jed Fred and I.  Followed by those delicious crepes and the raspberry jam that I consider worth more than precious gold.  Once I was fully satisfied I took a little rest.  Later that afternoon, HN and I did a little birthday pampering...manicures and pedicures.  HN, Miss America, did patriotic red on her fingers and toes...predictable. :)  I went with my motto for life: Go BRIGHT or stay home.  The massage chairs were amazing and I believe we have now found the only place I'll go for pedicures and manicures. We had stake conference that night (it was good) and then CW, HB, and JLS threw a little gathering to celebrate my birth.  Very enjoyable and I felt very loved.   

KW and I...we always take good pictures together! 
JLS made this spectacular golf cake in my honor!  She was also so kind to pick hole #5 from the course we play at weekly for her inspiration, placing the golf balls in the spots we each consistently hit to on that hole.  Yes, my golf ball is in the bunker. Very funny JLS, very funny! 

BT and I
CW and I
Team J with the awesome cake!!  Sure do love golfing with these ladies every week! 
HB made me my oatmeal cake!  (The annual birthday cake).  It turned out great, so amazing.  They thought they were hilarious by putting in trick candles...clearly I'm not as full of hot air as most think, I was very winded after this.  
Two of my favs, CH and BC.  
The fruits of our pampering earlier that day.  

No comments: