Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mama Berry Wants A New Profile Picture Again...

Mama Berry is never satisfied...kidding, she's not requested a new profile picture in over a year.  Find her last request here.   She is still my number 1 reader so I must appease her whenever possible.  I have since learned I have a few extra faithful readers (thanks guys!), and not all of them are related to me.  

Your job: Vote by commenting which one you'd prefer. (Maybe this will get some of you blog creepers to actually comment). Please vote by Monday. If you don't care, that's fine...you're vote doesn't matter anyways. ;)

Option 1: Black and White Beauty

Option 2: Green Beauty

 Option 3: Mud Beauty

 Option 4: Blind Beauty

Option 5: Big Mouth Beauty 
(personally think this fits my blog personality best)

5 comments:

sus_kay@hotmail.com said...

option 2: green beauty





-sam

sus_kay@hotmail.com said...

option 5: big mouth that's the one I know best!

-Eric

moma berry said...

This is so funny....I like black/white beauty and green beauty but the mud beauty is really you but unrecognizable by the general public hehe

Maria Ricks said...

Option 1, although I agree with your mom that mud beauty is the best!

Brandy said...

green beauty or black and whit beauty.. they are all totally your personality but those are my favorite!