Thursday, June 14, 2012

Breaking Ground

By now the footings and walls are poured...and as you can tell I'll get the sunset from the west each evening to relax in after work. Building a house is possibly the most stressful thing I've undertaken but I'm trying to remind myself as my blood pressure increases that I'll love the end result, that I'll love the space, the jetted tub, the blue countertops and antique white cabinets, and the whole place to myself (after almost a decade of roommates this is probably the most exciting part)!

4 comments:

brittney perry said...

OHHHHH MYYYYY GOSHHHHHHHHH
it's a big day in the Berry household.

I am so excited for you.
can't wait to visit.

Jess said...

I am excited for your visit as well!!! We could possibly take a walk from my house to your parents' house...crazy!

pagesistas said...

I am very excited about your house. But I could have done without the snarky roommate remark!! Just kidding. You deserve it kid. Can't wait to see this masterpiece of a house.

chris said...

SO JEALOUS