Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Salt Lake In A Day

 The folks and I headed to SLC Tuesday to attend some meetings that night and the next day. Tuesday was very enjoyable. (Lots of napping in the car) Wednesday started with a BANG...our car window was smashed overnight (in the "secure" underground parking at Little America) and unfortunately for us the only thing they took was Mama Berry's work bag (that just happen to all of our work for the past two weeks and my new calculator). Needless to say, we were upset and I bet the burglars were equally upset when they realized all they had was a bunch of papers that meant nothing to them.  


The bright spot of the day was getting to have a quick visit with the Carlston clan! Man, how I've missed these two rascals...and P&J of course. 
My next trip to Utah will be better and longer. :) 

No comments: