Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

While Dadio no longer sports the mustache one thing hasn't changed, he's still the greatest Dadio a girl could ask for. He's also become the grandpa that I knew he'd be, adored by the little girls and spoils them silly.  I'm proud to be a Berry and the daughter of such an amazing father.  Happy Father's Day Dadio!   

Jack Berry...I spoke about him today in church and while he taught me to love the Yankees, The Price Is Right, and the family business; he mostly taught me family is most important. Still miss him but luckily for me the Jack Berry memories run through my veins. 

Poncho Villa! Happy Father's Day. You've not met a more hilarious and dedicated to his family (especially his grandchildren) man. To some he might seem rough around the edges but he's really got a marshmallow heart. 

And he's tries to give everyone birthday spankings...some things never change. 

Mattie Faye loves to cuddle with her Papa.

Matty's quite the daddy to his little girls as well...today it was a dog pile on daddy day because all three wanted to cuddle with Daddy at the same time. 




No comments: