Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Summer Sunday

Sam Jam and Morg were matching at church. Aren't they adorable? I propose that next week we all wear purple. :)
 My Sunday Afternoon was very relaxing and productive. My friend, EHW, was in town visiting family so we were able to visit and catch up. It has been at least a year (maybe two) since we've seen one another. It was great! I did however learn a painful lesson afterward. One can still get sunburned in the shade...apparently at 6500 ft above sea level I'm closer to the sun...go figure.  I wish I could say this baby will turn into a tan but I suspect it will peel and I'll be pasty white again.  
I did follow up my Sabbath with visiting my friends Bike and Diane and an evening bike ride with Mama Berry with a stop to visit with KC. 

3 comments:

Emily said...

Ahh! I'm sorry you got so sunburned! We should have moved to the shade sooner. ;)
It was sooooo good to catch up. Talk to you soon!

Luke said...

I wonder who EHW is? lol :)

sus_kay@hotmail.com said...

Finally a picture me! Haha jk