Friday, June 15, 2012

Random Recapping

 Mama Berry is working on her parking skills of The Tank we call Dadio's truck.
 In Tetonia, the weather is unpredictable so the new fashion is to wear one boot and one summer shoe to always be prepared.
While it was no Yumi Yogurt I devoured the first froyo I've had since arriving in Idaho...I will have to get froyo a couple of times while in PA in a couple of weeks. 
 Huckleberry Vinaigrette...you know where you can get it? Driggs...I know, I was surprised too. It was delicious.  
Mama Berry to Dadio: Put your phone away and have face to face interaction...(we won't mention that seconds before Mama Berry had her iPhone out as well). 

*Parents are becoming Mac addicts, JBH would be proud!


Breakfast with the crazies...they kill me! 
and the cheese

No comments: