Wednesday, September 9, 2009

AR and MPR Wedding Day!

Winston Churchill said: "There is nothing wrong with change if it is in the right direction."
These two are definitely taking a plunge in the right direction. It was a beautiful, amazing day! When you live away from your actual family those you live with and spend time with become your family in your new home. Mike and AR are just that to me, my family. It has been an interesting and satisfying journey to watch with a front row seat. Watching AR and Mike look at each other after Mike was finished becoming gorgeous for the big day that morning before heading to the temple I could almost see into the windows of eternity. Now I am not sappy very often but last Saturday was an amazing, spiritual, and beautiful day as two of my closest friends became one. It was one of those rare moments where complete joy overwhelmed me to the point that my cheeks are still sore from grinning all day! Congrats Richards Family! Love you both!
Note Mike's shoes...
Mr. Texan himself and our resident makeup artist, HC!


SJ, Mer, and I relaxing...smiling and being beautiful is rough..
In their typical attitudes. :)
Yes there were JDogs (famous hot dogs in Provo for those like me that were clueless) at the reception. Only My Mike could pull this off.
Only fitting that on her wedding day she is pure (white) and I am the evil one in black. Yet we still look great!
H&M
Our little family...
Still wondering why Mike thought it was a good idea I hold the bouquet in the middle. We are crazy so I suppose this family photo is fitting for our personalities. Love these nerds!
Little Page and Little Chris
Benj and I outside the temple. I am so glad that AR and Mike got married and gave me the excuse to spend some quality time with Benj! He's one of a kind, a stalwart, a measuring stick for all men in my humble opinion! Thanks Benj for picking up us and a great weekend! PA misses you daily!
Possibly my favorite one...
HC performing her magic pre-wedding.
Documenting the day.
It is hard to take a serious photo when you are so giddy.
I am sure we were laughing "with" Mer at this point.
There we go!
All the friends with the bride and groom! We sort of like these two.
Hugging the beautiful bride! What a woman that Mike Page Richards is!

No comments: