Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Birthdays All Around!

September is a glorious month! I actually know a minimum of one person per day that has a birthday from September 1st - September 13th, followed by more on the 16th, 19th, 24th, 29th. See how amazing September is? It is a wonder that anyone is born outside of September. Friday night my folks met SEC (BFF) and I in Provo where we celebrated at a Brazilian BBQ Mom's bday (Sept 1st), SEC's bday (Sept 6th), and mine (Sept 10th)! All the meat you can imagine! Only fitting for a birthday celebration! Thanks Dadio! You made us all feel special!
SEC and I at dinner
Dadio and Mama Berry
SEC and I on her actual birthday (Sunday)! Her family made one amazing meal! It was so great that after two years of not celebrating our birthdays together SEC and I were reunited for the best week of the YEAR! I love SEC, my best friend and one of the family. We are polar opposites in many ways and that makes us work perfectly! Thanks for making me feel at home again!

2 comments:

moma berry said...

awful picture of me....please remove

Anonymous said...

"All the meat you can imagine! Only fitting for a birthday celebration! Thanks Dadio! You made us all feel special!"... and bloated from all that meat! hehehe :)