Sunday, September 13, 2009

Birthday Day Celebrations

KT and BT took me to Nola's for my birthday dinner and....AMAZING! In the words of BT: Three beautiful women, plus oysters, plus crab cakes, steak, and gumbo = perfect night! Thank you both! The whole night was great! KT, you always plan and execute great parties. Love you girls!
Delicious!
Stanley Baines serenading me on my birthday. For those of you that aren't aware I've recently decided that I love being a groupie but like most things in life I pick a team (in this case a band) and I stick with 'em for life. A one band groupie is my style and Stanley Baines is that band! They did an amazing job! I could listen to them for hours. Thank you SB for making me feel special on my birthday! Can't wait for the next set.
Some of Whitegold made an appearance too...oh my oh my.
RH and I post party!

No comments: