Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Birthday JP!!!

(JP's the one wrapped up in blue tape...she's her own birthday present)

Reasons Why I Heart JP(in no particular order of course):

1. She's wears pink high heels.
2. She's got game on the football field.
3. She feeds me every week, (technically her personal chef, Richard, feeds me every week but she let's me come)!
4. She's has a huge heart that not only loves others but listens too.
5. She's an engineer in the making.
6. She's quick to observe the lonely among a crowd.
7.1 She FINALLY watched Better Off Dead for the first time and enjoyed it!
7.2 She understands when you use condiments as visual aids for guys when telling a story or ranking them along a grid (that is that Stanford education in full force).
7.3 She's a constant Connie!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JP! Thanks for being my friend!
I heart YOU!

No comments: