Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy "Golden" Anniversary!!!

28 years on April 28th. My parents have a marriage that is one to behold. I do not say this just because they are parents. I've watched many marriages and these two are impressive. These two literally spend all day together most days (they work together or as we tease Dadio works for the boss) and they still enjoy being together. This one fact alone is impressive! The hand of God in my opinion was involved from the very beginning since these kids only dated FIVE weeks prior to a proposal. Sorry folks but that is slightly (completely) crazy...these two kids are the exception. I could bore you with trivial reasons why these two are so cool such as they never fight, they look starry-eyed at one another across the room, or that Dadio is ALWAYS trying to steal a kiss...but while all these things are true I think the fact that after 28 years they are still best friends is most romantic. Thanks for being great examples of what a marriage should and can be like!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Aw, that is so sweet! Everyone needs a Jess to point out the good things in life.

Jess said...

Yes I agree with you completely, everyone needs a Jess. ;)