Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Let's Play Ball...

Those three little words quicken my heart faster than another three little words (at least for now). The smell of grass, hot dogs, beer, pine-tar...it is like putting on the sweater of someone you love, taking in their smell, and feeling contentment. The only thing that could have made my first baseball game of the 2010 season would have been to watch the YANKEES.....oh wait, I DID!!! And we WON! And it wasn't too cold. And I had a hot dog (thank you Scotty R). And some ice cold DP (thank you Bryce).
Look at Germany and that big smile while wrapped in the YANKEES blanket!
Scotty R can really rock green pants (thanks for not wearing red soxs gear!)
I heart baseball (a lot!)!

4 comments:

Glenn said...

I was at a baseball game - hence the big smile. Plus, I may have been sticking a chewed piece of gum onto the blanket...that could also explain the smile...

Jess said...

haha...you expect me to believe that? come on man, try harder next time.

moma berry said...

Beer? What are you thinking? It smells awful

Jess said...

Combine the beer with grass, hot dogs, pine-tar, even sunflower seeds and the smell is wonderful. :)