Tuesday, April 6, 2010

WARNING!! Not A Post For Any Vegetarian!

Joshy Squashy and the Big Bob's Burger (I think they should shorten the name to The Triple B but that is just my opinion.

This possibly is the best shot I've ever taken. I love these guys. We are a BEEF loving family!
He learned at a very young age that he must attack the burger...or at least scare it with those eyes.
Are you getting hungry yet? I could eat beef right now...
You think his face is messy yet our waitress was swooning over this ketchup face. The boy finished that Big Bob's Burger quicker than I could eat my cup of chicken noodle soup. Well done kid, well done!

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh man, that title just drew me in (I've been veg for a couple of months now). I still respect a good burger though, even if I don't eat them, and I've got to say, that just looked fabulous!

Unknown said...

So craving a big slab of beef right about now.

leslie mae said...

OH I LOVE IT!!! Beef... it's what's for dinner!

moma berry said...

your dad loved his picture he WILL
get even

Jess said...

haha...it was the only photo we got of him the whole trip.

sus_kay@hotmail.com said...

cup of chicken noodle soup? where was your beef?