Monday, April 12, 2010

JP's Birthday Dinner

So it wasn't an HC salad by any means however I was still impressed with my attempt. Base: Mixed Spring Greens. Adorned with Pink Lady apples (best type of apple in my humble opinion), strawberries, and cashews. With crasins sprinkled on top and dressed with a Raspberry Vinaigrette. BT made an amazing salmon, asparagus risotto that was divine as well!
JP asked for a Nerf gun so I delivered...probably more for my benefit than hers.
HN made a red velvet cake that could knock your socks off! Seriously it was delicious and we devoured it quicker than a college co-ed eats a jar of peanut butter on a Friday night.
Roommates! Happy Birthday JP!
CC giving Nerf tutorials...

3 comments:

Deborah said...

1. What kind of dressing do you eat on that salad?

2. I LOVE red velvet cake!

3. Why is a co-ed eating peanut butter on a Friday night?

4. Usually when I ask for something silly and simple for a birthday or Christmas, no one takes me seriously. Good for you for delivering!

Jess said...

1. Raspberry V. (added that to the post,how could I forgotten that).

2. ME TOO!!!

3. Because they were too lazy to make such a salad.

4. Thanks, I take all gift suggestions seriously.

Deborah said...

Gotcha.