Sunday, July 27, 2008

Memories---Help with my life history!

Here are the directions

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Might be your only chance to speak your mind about me. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two words: Vanilla Ice :)

tball said...

You were around 1yr old, and Jeff/I babysat you and Matt at our Rexburg apartment. We have a darling pic of us giving you a bath in our kitchen sink (we only had a shower)...large plaid wallpaper and all! :)
Love ya, Tresa

sus_kay@hotmail.com said...

I remember one night (when you were oh...., maybe 16-18 yrs old!!)I was staying at your house and had the "privilige" of sharing your room. I came home late that night and just had to slip into bed. Much to my dismay,I was awakened later by...........