Sunday, July 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!

Emily, Heather, Mike, Meredith, Jess in our ridiculous July 4th hats that Emily so proudly purchased for us to wear to celebrate the most glorious American holiday. My buddy Robscott even made me a nice rare steak (which in a nutshell is the way to my good side for life (hint, hint)!!!BBQ and Explosions: could a holiday get any better? I think I can answer that with one word: NOPE!
Heather and Mike
We looked so thrilled, don't we?
A Berry between two Pages: that is one tasty book!
Heather, Chris, Emily, Mike, Jess
I allowed Mike to put me in a headlock. Yes allowed!

Uncle Sam hats over took us! The excitement was just too much!
Where in the American country is Mikey?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem to have neglected to mention what sort of meat you at the BBQ :)

Deborah said...

Nice hat:)

sus_kay@hotmail.com said...

looks like fun. did you get to be in the front due to default (because of height)??!!