Monday, July 28, 2008

Princess Bride - First Time Ever - Is that a Sin?

Last week we went to the Redwood City movie in the Square along with some delicious Wendy's! The movie: Princess Bride. That is right, I had NEVER seen this movie before in my life and yes I still survived up to this point. My friends gave me the look of horror to think that I passed through life without seeing this cheesy, dramatic piece of cinema before now.

Jess, Mer, Anna
JB (Jackie Ball), JB, Anna! Anna had the pleasure of being pictured with the JBs! What a wonderful opportunity that is only given to elite individuals such as Anna. Congratulations Anna! JBs heart you! For anyone else that wants this elite pleasure with the JBs please send your application with the Top 5 reasons why you deserve the opportunity to JB1 and JB2. Once your application is processed we'll be in touch if you pass the initial screening test.

4 comments:

Deborah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deborah said...

Yes, it's a sin to wait until you're a twenty-something before watching Princess Bride. But don't worry, you've seen the error of your ways, and forgiveness is a big part of our religon.

Gini said...

Yes it is a sin!! What in the world is wrong with you!!! If I had known I would have corrected the situation long ago! It's a good thing you have such a great support system there in Cali to set you on the right path.

sus_kay@hotmail.com said...

I can't believe you hadn't ever seen that!! Maybe that is why you haven't found your "twue wuv" yet!