Sunday, July 27, 2008

Prius Update

The new "slug-bug" game without sore arms and thighs! I try my hardest to end on an odd number every time. My friend, Craig, says I am odd. My response: Of course I am!

After a whole week of not seeing a single Sea Foam Green Prius (which are worth 2 points due to the scarcity of their typical spotting) they appeared like zombies coming at the end of the world on Tuesday. They heard the call to emerge and now they are overtaking the car population, well right after the Blue Prius (which are like locus)! Four Sea Foam Green Priuses last Tuesday after work, two Wednesday morning, two on the way to church today.

Tuesday night was a very fruitful Prius counting evening: 33!!! My all time high thus far. My all time low came on my way to work Friday morning, only three. The Prius population must be on the 9/80 work week schedule (the only real explanation of course).

2 comments:

Sam said...

after yesterday's conversation, i can't drive anywhere without noticing (and attempting to count) the priuses/prii. ha.

sus_kay@hotmail.com said...

This makes me think you have too much time on your hands? (what is a prius??-remember where I live!)