Friday, July 18, 2008

Polk-A-Dots, Sunday Afternoon, Big Smiles, and Goofballs!

Another Berry between two Pages!
Goofballs
Big Smiles! (Mike and I have been meaning to take some cute photos to hang up in our frames in the Living Room and yes we decided that this one encapsulates our personalities and relationship best.)
Two Accountants trying to "ACT" mature: please see other photos to realize we aren't.
Little Chris and HC: Goofballs!
Em, HC, and Em's carrot cake creation.
HC and JB: Big Smiles
Sister Goofballs!
Awwww (sigh). Big and little Page!

3 comments:

ShaleceElynne said...

Wow Jessica, you look BEAUTIFUL!!! You're hair has gotten so long. I love it.

Deborah said...

Those are so cute!:) I definitely agree, you look great.

Tara said...

Just catching up...looks like you're still having lots of fun! Love the bright poster, way to stick to your word (and it was a great tribute that triggered me to Live, Love, Share)! The prius thing, hmm, I'll have to try that one out, not sure how many I've noticed here in Utah?