Sunday, September 14, 2008

Birthday Dinner with the Girls

KT's gchat status the day of my birthday read: "red meat + beautiful women = fabulous". How true that statement really is! I really can't remember the last time my birthday wasn't celebrated with a juicy steak, whether eaten by me or my family members rubbing it in that they were eating Prime Rib in honor of The Berry National Holiday. The company was awesome, the Filet Mignon was just the right color of red, the potatoes were divine, and at MacArthur's Park they have crayons and sheets of paper to doodle on.
JB1, KT, SH, MP, and JB2
Sam Hall and I: this girl literally would do anything for anyone. One of the most compassionate people I've encountered.
JB and JB!!! Pretty much made my day having JB there! I heart JB!
Maren and Sam!
JB and KT
Birthday drawing from KT. Hehehe...that girl is always spot-on! ;)
KT and I! The organizer, mastermind, sounding board, divine blessing, and she almost has an ego the size of mine (which makes her legit in my book)!
Maren and I! So there was 100% acceptance to this dinner and given that Miss Maren was on the list that is saying something! Maren is leaving us for 1 1/2 years to serve a mission for the LDS church and I will seriously miss having her with us but she can expect a party when she returns!

2 comments:

kt said...

wow! We really are beautiful! (nice shout out to the ego, btw)

Gini said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Looks like you had a great time. Steak, MMMMM.....