Monday, September 22, 2008

5 Things Idaho Has Done To Deborah!

Yes Deborah....you leave that detailed of a comment on a post and it becomes a post in and of itself! So my friend, Deborah, moved from Carson City, Nevada, to Rexburg, Idaho. Yes you can bet that I'll be emailing Jake about the Tacos comment tonight! Hehehe.....

1. I don't technically recycle, but in my house it's that saying about use it up, wear it out, something something or do without. We reuse everything before throwing it away. Except of course gross stuff like dental floss. Eww.
2. I call my hubby dude. It earned me raised eyebrows when we first got married, now it doesn't faze him. But I must admit, he's a dude, so it's not as bold as calling your mom dude.
3. I use to eat yogurt and granola by choice, then I moved to Idaho.
4. I LOVE sushi! The kind without raw fish of course. And I totally knew what you were talking about when you said a California roll.
5. I need as much heat as I can get for winter! I don't shave my legs - unless I'm about to eat tacos. And that's a joke that you'll have to ask Jake and his younger brother about.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Should I be flattered or embarrassed?:) I think a little bit of both!