Saturday, September 20, 2008

HC Turns Young Again!!!

Starting the night out right at Amber at Santana Row. Enjoying Indian food that would literally knock your socks right off.
Mikey and Heather before the birthday wish!
The girl can hold up traffic on Santana Row....impressive!!!
Mikey got a new camera and was a bit camera happy so I was more than willing to give her my best material. ;)
Birthday Girl!!!
Mikey and Heather again.
Mer and I
We heart HC!!!
What is she doing? Who cares! She is the birthday girl, so it is cool!!!
Happy Birthday Heather!!! Hope you have another great year and just remember that no matter how old you feel; Mikey will always be the old one!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I heart that last sentance!

Emily said...

Hey Jess,
You look so pretty in these pictures. I love your red jacket!