Tuesday, October 14, 2008

5 Things

Simply because I wanted a fun post and to show Deborah that I deserve to be on her tagging list. :) But yeah I only got through five...I humbly bow down to the master, Deborah.

5 Shows I Watch
1. Sport Center
2. The Office
3. The Price Is Right
4. JAG
5. Gilmore Girls

5 Favorite Restaurants
1. South Legend (real Chinese food)
2. Berry Prime Rib House
3. Wendy's (yes, even in California it still makes the list)
4. Chiz's
5. My new fav: Back A Yard (best Caribbean I've had, thanks to Scott and B)

5 things I love about the fall
1. September (my birthday)
2. October (baseball playoffs)
3. Wearing my slippers everywhere!
4. Thanksgiving
5. Still wearing shorts since I am in CA

5 things on my wish list
1. A Caribbean vacation
2. Man-bait cookies (come on Mer!)
3. Behind home plate tickets in the new Yankee Stadium
4. A new Papasuan
5. Coyote hunting on the sleds at Christmas

5 important things to me
1. My family
2.The gospel
3. My weekly golf time
4. Gchatting with gchat staples (you know who you are)!
5. My 24 pk of Dr. Pepper supply underneath the bed

3 comments:

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

Hey Jessica!!

This is Aubrey (Richins) Young! I have not seen you in a long time. I saw your blog and I thought I would say hi!
hope your doing good

www.youngnyoung.blogspot.com

Deborah said...

Me? The Master? Yeah, I guess you're right;) I will definitely put you on my tag list next time around:)

ps. You are still wearing shorts?! Lucky!

Anonymous said...

weekly golf eh??? I jealous, i wish i could golf weekly, even monthly, too cold here in utah :)