Sunday, October 5, 2008

IMPORTANT: Should This "JB" Be Admitted Into The JB Club?

Application submitted for admission into The JB Club from: Jonathan Blake Hammer

I hereby submit my application to join the "nicknamed JB" club. My application is simple: just ask yourself, could you say no to this cute of a face?

Respectfully yours,
Jonathan Blake Hammer

Props Jonathan for trying to appeal to your audience! :) Vote Now: Yah or Nah! Your votes will be considered and then JB and I will make a final decision.
PS: Don't ya just want to squeeze those cheeks?

4 comments:

kt said...

oh wow. This is good stuff to have in your possession.

Meredith said...

Ridiculously cute! I vote yes! But tell him I voted yes so that I can get future favors!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna vot NAY. But, the cheeks are scrumptuous indeed!

Jackie said...

This decesion needs some more thought. The JB club is pretty exclusive. Those cheeks are pretty amazing though!