Sunday, October 26, 2008

North Face Twins: Practically KT

To truly be genuine in my post I decided to post even our "ridiculous" photos because let's be honest KT and JB together almost always equals some amount of ridiculous behavior. ;) KT and I without even knowing got matching North Face jackets, complete with thumb or "monkey" holes. This is just one more piece of evidence that I am "practically" KT and KT is "practically" JB. Side note: This is my favorite jacket EVER!
North Face Ninjas!
Someone (namely me) forgot that Ninjas hold their fingers together....my bad! ;)

Never realized how tall and short we are till now!
I heart KT! What an awesome friend and a stalwart sprinter! ;)

2 comments:

Jeff & Johanna said...

Ok, it may be an older version but I have that jacket too! It is black and Jeff thinks it is funny when I pretend I am a ninja in it too...or a scuba diver. It looks especially sneaky if I wear black athletic pants, sunglasses, and tennis shoes with my jacket. You guys should try it!

The Jennings said...

Oh my goodness Jess- you look awesome. I miss you! By the way Brett isn't the same as he was in school. He finally did grow up! We now have Kylie and things couldn't be better.
How are you? Are you in school? Are you in Cali?