Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Hunt For October

October is here and baseball dirt is in the air. Some might say: Marry me to Reggie Jackson and call me Mrs. October. Others might glorify in the fact that Sports Center is almost strictly dedicated to the Post-season playoffs. October really is the 2nd greatest month of the year (next to September, of course (lots of important birthdays that month!!!))! The Dodgers lead the Cubs 3-0 in the NLDS and it looks like they just might be taking their lunch box (see above picture) to the World Series with Joe Torre at the helm. While Boston leads the Angels 3-0 I am still praying for some immortal angels to come help those boys tomorrow night. Yes, I am aware that this is the first time in 14 seasons my Yanks haven't made the playoffs, but at the end of the day my Yanks are still my Yanks and I still heart October!

No comments: