Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Favorite Face!

I love that Averina has this face...not many people get to watch themselves as a child. ;) From my sister-in-law's blog (proof that Avery is even more like her Jessa for better or worse):
"Sundays are the worst. I want her to wear a normal dress and she wants to wear some dress up costume, pants or her sneakers with her dress. The other day we went shopping and she wore striped tights a skirt, a striped shirt, a striped jacket and striped shoes. It did not match at all." She'll still not match decades later...proof: I probably will be wearing a pink duster for Easter dinner. Hehe....

1 comment:

Deborah said...

She does look just like you. Is that a compliment that I can see the resemblence when she's making a face like that?....Probably because she's cute regardless.