Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Day 100!!!

Last week I was reading a blog where a couple would purchase a cake and sing Happy Birthday randomly throughout the year, stating you don't need a birthday to have candles and celebrate. Given that I am the girl that celebrates her own birthday for a whole week this idea excited me. Last night was the WAKE UP WITH JESS DAY 100 slumber party celebration. BT and I prefer ice cream over cake, so we lite our 100 candles, sang Happy Birthday to Day 100, and splurged with cookies n' creme. We decided the next celebration would be Day 177. ;)

BT being the math nerd she is insisted that we take a picture with the binary 010 first. She is ridiculous but then again so am I.
Lighting the candles...in ice cream is slightly tricky.
Happy Day 100!!! Long live the Yankees!
(Yes, I slept with my Yankees blanket so the Trout wouldn't light it on fire!)

1 comment:

moma berry said...

looks like you are having fun with that 100 day party