Monday, August 31, 2009

Pink Pants Friday

For a year I've been trying to get AR to wear the hot pink pants, knowing he'd rock them. Friday was move day and Goodwill day and guess what I found? Not one but two hot pink pairs of pants! Yes Mike, you are marrying this guy on Saturday! AR and Mike love to tease me about my "vibrant" choice in clothing colors. Yes I not only own but wear the following: bright yellow capri pants, bright green pants, bright green skirt, coral shorts, etc. Typically I wear an equally illuminating top, i.e. coral shirt with the bright yellow capri pants. Are you visualizing the wardrobe? If not, please see a prior post here as your visual aid.
To top off matters last night AR made the greatest comment yet. Background: AR, Mike, and I were discussing the events of the evening, the "social mixers", the dynamics, the highs, the lows, the perplexities of it all and whether or not I was actually "trying". With the straightest of faces, AR says in defense of me "trying", pointing as he speaks: You wore ONE color and practiced great restraint! Who knew I could do it!? That one color was dark purple too mind you. Hehe...Mike and I couldn't maintain straight faces after that though. The hot pink pants went to Goodwill, they've had their moments in the limelight (including this last one with AR). Don't worry, none of the other vibrant colors that match my personality made their way into the Goodwill pile.

2 comments:

Matt Berry said...

Did you have his permission to post these? I would be pissed if that was me!

Unknown said...

I love it!!! Though, I am a little sad the pink pants have gone the way of the world, or Goodwill, as the case may be.