Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Inner Workings Of The Stanford Sophomore Mind Part 7

Romantic Escapades of Late


Engineering is a male dominant field. There are about one woman for every four men at my business. I interpret this to mean the odds are in my favor.

I am partnered with another engineer to work on a secret project. If I told you more about the project I would be arrested by the FBI.

That's a lie. The project is not a secret. However I do think you can imagine something far more exciting than the actual project. Your imagined product should involve intrigue and green camouflage.

So, my partner came and visited me in my cubicle last week to talk about a meeting or something... I can't quite recall. What I do remember is that he smelled really good... I mean really good. Like good enough to lose focus on whatever he was talking about good. I think I might have experienced my first "swoon". Yes I had to calm myself down and then ask him to repeat himself because I didn't quite get it the first time. He then leaned forward to show me what he meant. Not the best idea, because, well, I got another whiff...

Oh well. ;)

Editor's note: Stanford Soph I believe this will be the first of many swooning I am sure.

No comments: